Monday, October 11, 2010

About the blog in a crispy fragile nutshell.......

Response seems to be quite promising with 3 followers falling into my gastronomique (french influence) trap.
The TITLE of the blog in some respects defines who I am, and my approach to food and life in general. I am bursting at the seams (not the ones at waist) with ideas and well....just need a platform to express them in a fun, interesting and almost always in a thought provocative manner.

As for CONTENT of the blog, the picture above describes it better than a 1000 words can. It can be absolutely anything, but will nearly always involve some aspect of food/drink/leisure activity. I hope to impart clarity of thought to my post and even if one person who reads this manages to stand back and figure out the bigger picture of life. I will be honoured.

Another spur-o-the-moment influence was this particular video: (Check it out!)

What is culinology?

I am aspiring to achieve something close to what these guys are doing and bring these ideas to India, where true inspiration and growth lies! If anyone is interested further in the above discipline do contact me on Facebook!

Anmol Menon

1 comment:

  1. errm...u ARE bursting at the seams anmol..yes im talkin bou the waist!

    ReplyDelete